Creating an Invoice
- Select the Work Order you need to submit an Invoice for.
- Scroll down to Service Assignments and click on the hamburger ( = ) next to Completion Deadline and select Create Invoice.
- A Pop-up will appear asking for the Invoice Number and Submitted Date. Enter the information and click CREATE INVOICE.
- Add a Description.
- To add Line Items click on the + sign in the blue box on the righthand side of the screen.
- Select the Line Item Class (these can vary per client).
- Select the Line Item Type.
- Add a description (Choices may vary depending on the retailer you are working with).
- Add a quantity (Choices may vary depending on the retailer you are working with).
- Add a rate for this Line Item.
- Add Tax if necessary.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
- If you need to add an additional file to the invoice go down to the Upload button at the bottom right of the Work Order and click it.
- A pop-up will appear, click the BROWSE… button and a file folder will open.
- Select the file you’d like to attach and click Open.
- Select the file type you’ve attached.
- When it is ready, click the save button in the blue box.
- Scroll up to Workflow, and click Submit.