Submitting a Proposal
- Select the Work Order you need to submit a proposal for.
- Scroll down to Service Assignments and click on the hamburger to the right of the Completion Deadline.
- Click on Create Proposal.
- A Pop-up will appear asking for the Proposal Number and Submitted Date. Enter the information and click CREATE PROPOSAL.
- Add the Description of the proposal details and information.
- To add Line Items click on the + sign in the blue box on the righthand side of the screen.
- Select the Line Item Class (these can vary per client).
- Select the Line Item Type.
- Add a description if necessary.
- Add a quantity if necessary.
- Add a rate for this Line Item.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
- When it is ready to be submitted click the save button in the blue box then click on the WORKFLOW button in the upper left hand of the Work Order and select Submit.